Thanks to these Generous Sponsors for their Support of our 20th Annual Conference!
- Children's Trust Fund, Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Healthy Youth Development, Prevention Research Center, Division of Adolescent Health and Medicine, Dept. of Pediatrics, Medical School, U of MN
- Center for Leadership Education in Maternal and Child Health Program, Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota
- City of Minneapolis Department of Health and Family Support
- Coordinated School Health, Minnesota Department of Education
- Division of Indian Work
- Greater Twin Cities United Way
- Maternal and Child Health Section, Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Prevention Resource Center
- Planned Parenthood of Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Sexual Violence Prevention Program, Minnesota Department of Health
- STD and HIV Section, Minnesota Department of Health
Thank you to everyone who attended MOAPPP’s 20th Annual Conference. Over 325 participants left inspired and re-energized after learning new skills to bring back to their communities and meeting with others committed to improving the lives of youth and families.
We are also thrilled to announce our name change! As of May 5, 2011, MOAPPP is now known as Teenwise Minnesota—the source on adolescent sexual health and parenting. Save the Date for Teenwise Minnesota’s 21st Annual Conference—May 3-4, 2012!
- Watch the welcome from Senator Al Franken
- View and download the 20-year timeline illustrating milestones of our history
- See the Powerpoint we created to celebrate our annual award recipients
- Find out how to watch the keynote presentations at our office (below)
- Find PowerPoint slides from several workshops (below)
Teenwise Minnesota recorded each of the conference keynote speakers, and the Youth Performance Company. Contact us to set up a time to come into the office to view:
- Michael Resnick - Connector, Collaborator, Convener, Conscience: Our History as Springboard to the Future
- Jessica Yee - Native + Sex = Strong, Sexy, Powerful and Unapologetic
- Lateefah Simon - Harnessing the Power of Young Mothers
- Youth Performance Company – Becoming Teenwise
- 2011 Conference brochure (PDF)
Debra Fitzpatrick and Dana Swayze
Information from Past Conferences
View presentations, conference brochures and other information from previous Teenwise Minnesota conferences.